Wednesday 15 November 2006

Weirdly worded mangles


Until quite recently my inbox used to be relatively spam free.

Now hardly a day goes by that I don't get one of those weird, who the hell writes this shit, let alone buys this shit, emails.

You know the ones I mean. They feature a jumble of phrases more random than an ipod in shuffle mode.

Have a look at this beauty I got this morning:

"I haven't been in too many relationships. Front lower control arms are necessary for advanced driving and suspension setups."

Makes me wonder if these guys have some kind of random phrase generating software.

How else can you possibly explain a sentence combination like the one above?

Wouldn't it be great if we could harness all the brain power behind spam and put it to good use.

Then again I do get a perverse kind of pleasure out of hitting the junk and delete button every morning.