Friday 15 May 2009

Email of the week


Normally spam emails go straight to my junk mail. But today I got one that caught my eye. I have chosen some wonderful highlights for your entertainment and perusal:

"I am Mr. Richard Hizon, an attorney at law. I write you in respect of a deceased client of mine, a military defector in the Vietnam war who died in a plane crash [Gulf Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers on board on August 23, 2000."

A Vietnam war defector! WTF!?

"You are hereby notified of this situation since you share the same last name with the deceased so that you can come forward as the next of kin and beneficiary of the funds left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable."

Same last name as me. Wow.

Last time I checked my surname was in the top 50 most common names in the world!

If you also happen to be a Johnson and have not received this email here are the contact details you need to lay your claim for $8,000,000:

HIZON & ASSOCIATES
ADVOCATES SOLICITORS,
LEVEL 12,MENARA TJB
NO 9,JALAN SYED
80000 JOHOR BAHRU
MALAYSIA.

Labels: