Thursday 21 January 2010

Alfa affordability


When I lived in London my wife and I would often do our shopping at a hypermarket.

It was as the name suggests a seriously huge supermarket.

One thing I always remember buying from there was a TV for our bedroom.

That purchase was memorable mostly because I put the telly in the shopping trolley along with some groceries and a six pack of beer.

Can't say I've done anything like that since.

Now Belgian agency Duval Guillaume have gone even further and stuck an Alfa Romeo in a shopping trolley.

Why?

Because they could obviously. But also because it dramatically highlighted to people who saw it just how affordable an Alfa MiTo was.

Quite good fun I think. Although I'd love to see the health and safety permit approval process for a stunt like this.

Labels: , ,