Monday 12 November 2012

The things clients say

Clients. Jim Coudal put it best when he said he wanted to start an agency without clients.

If only it was that simple!

Much as they've driven me mad over the years I've had great relationships with many of my clients.

Hell my wife is a client.

Not my client obviously but a client none the less.

Now if there's one thing that drives us creative types crazy it's inane client comments.

Luckily these are generally delivered by agency suits. So they're the ones who bear the brunt of our scorn.

A group of creative people in Ireland decided to put their pent up client frustrations to good use by using inane feedback to create posters to raise money for the Temple Street Children's Hospital.

I've featured only four of the posters here but there are loads more.

To see them click here.